Closing date: 31 August 2024
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: a first year undergraduate
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: £2,000
Description: This Scholarship is for the academic year 2023/2024 and is to the value of £2,000. It will be distributed in 3 instalments throughout the year and is available to a first year incoming undergraduate student starting their course in Sept/Oct 2023 and studying any subject.
- An incoming first year undergraduate student. (joining the University in Sept/Oct 2023)
- Studying any subject at undergraduate level.
- A resident of England or Wales.
- Priority will be given to those who are the first in their generation to go to university.
- Priority will be given to those who can demonstrate financial hardship and the impact this Scholarship will have on their studies.
- The Scholarship will be conditional on the recipient both accepting and starting their course – if the nominee does not start their course then the conditional offer of the Scholarship will be retracted.
How to apply: apply online