Closing date: Tuesday 31 January 2024 at 23.59.
Student type: Domestic
Level of study: Masters level
- Business law
- International banking and finance law
- Intellectual property/technology, media and communications law
- Labour law
- Energy and infrastructure
- Litigation and international arbitration
- Tax law
- Property law
- European or International law
- 10 000 Euros contribution towards funding your studies
- The opportunity to be part of the diverse and meaningful network of Entente Cordiale alumni.
Description: The Herbert Smith Freehills – Cercle Montesquieu Scholarship in partnership with Entente Cordiale aims to forge links and advance understanding between France and the United Kingdom through the exchange of the brightest young professionals. The British Council in Paris manages these scholarships for French scholars studying in the UK.
• Have French nationality OR have undertaken their higher education in France
• Have qualifications of at least bac + 4 level at the time of their departure to the UK
• Have received an unconditional offer to undertake a full academic year 2023/24 studying
How to apply: apply online