Closing date: begins October 1 and ends February 1.
Student type: International students
Level of study: Undergraduate
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: Tuition fee
Minnesota State University Moorhead offers a variety of scholarships for incoming and current students. Students apply for university scholarships with one online application and are matched to scholarship opportunities that meet their background, major/minor, areas of involvement, etc.
The annual application period is October 1 – February 1. Scholarship recipients are notified by June 1.
To be eligibleMinnesota State University Moorhead International Scholarships,applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- must be international student.
- Students applying for a scholarship need to meet eligibility criteria such as full-time enrollment, maintaining a certain GPA, major, year in college or financial need.
- Scholarships require full-time enrolment (12+ credits per semester) unless otherwise noted in the application criteria.
- Renewable scholarships may have GPA requirements, but do not require annual applications. Automatic scholarships are awarded for the semester and/or year specified or until you graduate, whichever comes first. Failure to meet eligibility requirements may result in loss of scholarship funds.
- Scholarships are not transferable to another institution.
- Scholarships contribute 10 volunteer hours to MSUM and/or the Fargo Moorhead community.
How to apply: apply online