Closing date: February 1, 2024 at 5 p.m.
Student type: Domestic and International students are eligible for this scholarship program.
Level of study: Undergraduate
Study area: Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree
Scholarship value: Approximately $1,300
Description: The Accenture Scholarship is an in-course scholarship of approximately $1,300 awarded to students in their final year of undergraduate study in an Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree who are actively involved in extracurricular activities.
- be enrolled in an Engineering, Computer Science or Bachelor of Commerce Degree.
- be in third year year of undergraduate study, entering their final year of study the following September.
- have maintained a strong academic background with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- be actively involved in two or more extracurricular activities, such as Professional or social organizations, organized sports teams or activities.
- demonstrate continued active involvement and commitment.
How to apply: apply online