Closing date: Applicants can apply anytime
Student type: International students
Level of study: undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Study area: Any eligible program except:
- Doctor Of Medicine and Surgery (MChD)
- Master Of Military and Defence Studies
- The scholarship will award a tuition fee reduction of 25% or 50% as outlined above.
- The reduction is applied towards the tuition fees for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Recipients are only required to pay a reduced tuition deposit of AUD 10,000 instead of the standard deposit amount listed on the admissions offer letter.
· Postgraduate recipients in 2023 are also guaranteed a place in on-campus accommodation for their first year of study if they choose to take up this benefit.
Description: The ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship offers an opportunity for students from around the world to access one of multiple scholarships available to undergraduate and postgraduate students. The scholarship is designed to attract a diverse range of high calibre international students to commence study at ANU.
These scholarships are distributed into 12 categories with at least one category applicable for students from anywhere in the world. For a list of countries included in each category, see the reference document on this webpage.
The scholarship is available to a commencing ANU student who:
- is defined as an overseas student under the terms of the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 and does not hold a 995 visa (unless enrolling in an eligible postgraduate program); and
- has received an offer of admission to commence at the University in an eligible program (excluded programs listed above); and
- meets the conditions of the program for which they have received an offer of admission including the requirement to be onshore for some components (if applicable); and
- has not received the scholarship previously for the same level of study.
How to apply: There is no need to apply for the scholarship. All eligible overseas students applying for admission to commence at the university will be automatically considered.
More info: https://www.anu.edu.au/study/scholarships/find-a-scholarship/anu-chancellors-international-scholarship