Deadline : closes 31 October each year
The Monash Silver Jubilee Scholarship (MSJS) is available to help support a student with living costs whilst studying at Monash. It is awarded each year to different faculties by rotation.
Degree Level: PhD
Science; Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences; or Monash Sustainable Development Institute
Arts; or Art, Design and Architecture
Business and Economics; Education; Law; or Monash University Accident Research Centre
Engineering or Information Technology
Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP VALUE
Up to $35,000
- have submitted a scholarship application in the current year;
- meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements and
- meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
Application for graduate research scholarships is done at the time of applying for your course, unless you are already enrolled. A single application is used for both admission and scholarship. You do not need to specify which scholarship you are applying as you are automatically considered for all graduate research scholarships (where eligible).