Closing date: Only a limited number of Scholarships are available for each session, and therefore they are open until they are filled up.
Student type: International students
Level of study: Any CRICOS registered undergraduate degree.
Study area: Any
Scholarship value: Fifty percent (50%) of tuition fees per session for full time enrolment for the duration of the degree up to a maximum three year.
The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver and does not cover costs associated living expenses, accommodation, transport, overseas student health cover or other costs associated with study.
Description: The Scholarships short-listing will be carried out by a panel of officers from the University, twice each year. Shortlisted candidates are requested to provide a statement in support of their application indicating how they believe the scholarship will assist them with their studies and in their future career. Applicants will be ranked based on the selection criteria and the panel’s review. Successful applicants will be notified via email by the University.
- be an international student and not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia. If your visa status changes to one of these during the study period, the scholarship will discontinue
- commence a new program of study in 2023
- have received an offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- satisfy the academic requirements for the scholarship, i.e., achieved a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent in a completed higher secondary study
- satisfy all other admission requirements and accept their admission offer by the acceptance deadline.
How to apply: Separate Scholarship applications are not necessary.